Port Douglas to Mossman Gorge. Return transfer.
- Продолжительность: 4 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Port Douglas, Queensland
- Код предложения: PD/MG
Self Guided Rainforest Walking TrailPick ups start at 9.00am at holiday accommodation for a 9.15am departure from Port Douglas and again at 12noon for a 12:15pm departure from Port Douglas.
Mossman Gorge is a 20 minute bus ride. On arrival at the Visitors Centre, board the eco friendly shuttle for the ride into the Tropical Rainforest to the start of the 3 km walking trail. From the elevated walkway at the beginning of the track you have views from high into the forest canopy. Crossing a suspension bridge, your trek continues around a circuit trail with informative signs at points of interest. Allow 1 1/2 hours to complete the circuit, walk at a leisurely pace.
Day Pass Entry Fees: $9.80 per adult. $4.85 per child. Family $24.20
Child: 5yrs to 15yrs. Infant: 1yr to 4yrs. Family: 2 adults + 2 children
What to wear
- enclosed walking shoes
- lighteight clothing, hat
- Swimmers and a towel if you intend to go for a dip in the rock pools
What to bring
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- water bottle (water bottles can be purchased at the Gorge centre)